Friday, January 11, 2013

Cold Weather Creating




Took some old photos from this fall and tried to make some "artsy" things. I'm fairly happy with how these turned out. I'm currently in the process of re-painting my room. Last year I saw a pin on pinterest of a wall covered in book pages, and for some reason I thought it would be a good idea to try it on one of my bedroom walls.

Bad idea.

Don't decoupage your room. Sometimes Pinterest lies. Never decoupage anything unless you want it to be there forever, or unless you love chiseling glue off of plaster. I'm probably going to be in here for the rest of the night, listening to music and rubbing vinegar all over the place. Hopefully it'll be worth it. I haven't had my room a different color other than "blueberry" since I was seven (it's faded to more of a dead-grey-blue-ish now... Not super inspiring...Or pretty). I'm thinking a yellow would give the space a 200% upgrade. We'll see!

-Shelby

0 comments:

Post a Comment